Galvanised Bruce Anchor
Galvanised Bruce Anchor:
The bruce anchor is hot-dip galvanised.
The galvanised bruce anchor is one of the most popular anchors in the world due to its impeccable holding power and excellent performance in nearly all sea bottoms. Best of all, the galvanised bruce anchor is one of the easiest anchors to set. If you have ever had a problem setting your anchor in the past, you’ll be impressed with how effortlessly the galvanised bruce anchor sets nearly every time!
2. Excellent holding power in nearly all bottoms including mud, sand, rock, and coral.
3. Stows easily on a bow roller.
- The details:
1. Material: galvanized steel
2. Weight: 1kg-120kg
3. Delivery: 25-60 days or earlier after confirm order
4. Port of loading: Qingdao, Shanghai or according to the quantity
5. Packing details: Carton packaging, wooden case
6. Application:Yacht, sailing ship, fishing boat, etc.
7. Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
8. Minimum order quantity: 5 pieces
9. Sueface treatment: Hot-dip galvanised
- How to order?
2. Quantity, destination
3. Mushroom anchor picture
1KG Galvanised Bruce Anchor
50KG Galvanised Bruce Anchor
Contact our sales staff for prices and availability.
CONTACT WITH US NOW