- > Valve
- > Marine Valve
Marine Quality Cast Steel Globe Valve
1. LLoyds tested globe valve with stainless steel valve disc suitable for shipside and marine bolier duty, can be supplied screw lift or screw donw non-return.
Straight cast steel body with PN40 flanged connections.
2. Size: 1/2’’ (25mm) to 6’’ (150mm)
3. Connection: Flanged-BS4504 PN40(other drillings on request)
4. Fluids: Air-Inert Gas-Oil-Seawater-Steam-Water
5. Operation: Handwheel
(1). Body: Cast steel
(2). Stem: Stainless steel
(3). Disc: Stainless steel
(4). Bonnet: Cast steel
(5). Packing Ring & Gasket: Graphite
7. Face to face length FTF series 1 to DIN EN 558-1(DIN3202-1 series F1)
8. Features and benefits.
(1). Supplied with 3.2 certification.
(2). Lloyds register of shipping (LRS) approved.
(3). Flanged to B.S.4504 P.N.40.
(4). Gland sealed.
(5). Stainless steel disc.
(6). Rising stem
9. Pressure and temperature:
40 bar @ 120℃, 35 bar @ 200℃, 32 bar @ 250℃, 28 bar @ 300℃, 24 bar @ 350℃, 21 bar@ 400℃, 18 bar @ 450℃
11. Diagram drawing.
After inspection, products are carefully packed in wooden case or carefully packed in Carton.
(1). EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS 2-5 working days
(2). International air mail: around 5-15 working days
(3). By sea: around 10-25 working days
(1). Western Union
(2). Bank Transfer
(3). Letter of Credit
Quality can be guaranteed. If the products can not meet your satisfaction, except OEM or ODM products, the products can be returned at freight prepaid.
16. About us
We have nearly 20 years experience on valves exporting. We are a professional Chinese supplier and have own factories to meet customized production.
17. Primary competitive advantages:
Country of Origin
18. Main Export Markets:
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- Mid East/Africa
- Central/South America
CONTACT WITH US NOW