The moorfast anchor is designed with enlarged flukes and tripping plams for quick and stable penetration.
Head and shank are manufactured of ASTM A27-80 GRADE 70-40 cast steel.
The stock can be made of the same material or of AISI 1030-1035 rolled bar stock, the material used for forging the shackle body.
The shackle pin is alloy-steel rooled bar stock.
- The details:
2. Weight: 454kg-27216kg
3. Certificate: CCS, ABS, LR, GL, NK, RS, DNV, KR, BV, RINA
4. Delivery: 25-60 days or earlier after confirm order
5. Port of loading: Qingdao, Shanghai or according to the quantity.
6. Packing details: In bulk
7. Application: Cargo ship, Container ship, Support boat
8. Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
9. Minimum order quantity: One piece
10. Surface treatment: Black bitumen paint, anti-rusting paint or customized
- How to order?
2. Quantity, destination
3. Society classficiation certificate
Casting Finished Moorfast Anchor
Moorfast Anchor Process Drawing
See moorfast anchor specification table at the bottom of the page for sizes and dimensions.
Contact our sales staff for prices and availability.