Tugger Winch is specially designed for the service on offshore support vessels, such as AHTS (anchor handling tug supply), multi-role field supplier and work barges. A small hydraulic tugger winch is often designed to help the crew to operate heavy towing gears, such as chain bridles, towing plates and large towing wires used in anchor handling or ship handling work. This electric tugger winch is usually equipped behind the superstructure at the cargo deck of offshore vessels. Tugger winch is widely used for deck handling winches and pipeline handling winches or even dragging items along tracks. Our company can provide various sizes of hydraulic tugger winches from 10 tonne to 30 tonne.
Features of Tugger Winch:
1. There is a hydraulic drive.
2. The tugger winch adopts single or double drum with or without warping end
3. This hydraulic tugger winch has a steel wire rope.
4. Rated pull of the 1st layer can reach 3 to 30MT.
5. The brake holding pull of this tugger winch is 1.5 times of the rated pull.
6. Wire speed can reach up to 20 m/min.
7. The electric tugger winch's color can be decided as your specifications.
Specifications of Tugger Winch:
|Model No||Pull(MT)||Speed(M/MIN)||Drum Capacity(MAX.)||Manual Brake Holding(1st Layer)(T)||Warping Head Dia.(mm)||Power(Kw)|
Hydraulic Tugger Winch:
Electric Tugger Winch: