Irradiated XLPE insulated Cable
Irradiated XLPE insulated Cable
Irradiated XLPE insulated Cable Application
Irradiated XLPE insulated Cable principleRadiation crosslinking used high-energy electron accelerator electron beam bombardment insulation and sheathing , the polymer chains interrupted , interrupted every breakpoint become free radicals. Radical is unstable, to between reassembled regrouped chain molecular structure of the original molecular structure of a three dimensional formed by cross-linking.
Irradiated XLPE insulated Cable Features
1. large carrying capacity; the high-energy electron beamirradiated cross-linked cables, , the material's molecular structure turns into a three-dimensional from a linear molecular structure, temperature resistant levels from non-crosslinked 70 ℃ up to 90 ℃, 105 ℃, 125 ℃, 135 ℃, or 150 ℃, compared with the same specifications of the cable,ampacity increase 15-50%.
2. insulation resistance; Since irradiation cross-linked cable to avoid the use of hydroxide as a flame retardant, thus preventing cross-linking occurs when pre-crosslinking and due to the insulating layer to absorb moisture from the air leaving the insulation resistance phenomenon. Thus ensuring the insulation resistance value.
3. long life, strong overload; Since irradiation crosslinked polyolefin material after high temperature level is high, the aging temperature is high, so the extension of the cable in the course of the life cycle heat.
4. environmental protection, safety; due to cable halogen-free materials are used in environmentally friendly materials, so the combustion characteristics of the cable to meet environmental requirements.
5. product quality and temperature; traditional warm XLPE cable quality is influenced by water temperature, the agent system technology, crosslinking additives and other factors, the quality of instability, and radiation crosslinking cable depends on the quality of the electron beam irradiation dose, irradiation dose is controlled by the computer, the less human factors, so the quality is stable.
Irradiated XLPE insulated Cable Service Condition
1, Rated voltage U0 / U is 450/750V;
2, the cable conductor allowable working temperature of 90 ℃;
3, cable laying temperature not lower than 0 ℃, non-armored cable bending radius should not be less than six times the cable diameter; armored structure cable, not less than 12 times the cable diameter.
4, used for flame retardant requirements of the occasion.
Flame retardant Grade
|Fire Temperature||Fire time||Bundled laying non-metal volume||Carbonization Height||Self-bearing Time|
Irradiated XLPE insulated Cable Model & Specification
|Model||Name||Flame retardant Grade||Core||Nominal Cross-sectionm㎡||Rated Voltage V|
Irradiated XLPE insulated LSZH Flame Retardant Cable(Wire)
|WDZ-BYJ(F)R||Irradiated XLPE insulated LSZH Flame Retardant Flexible Cable(Wire)||A、B、C、D||1||1-70||450/750|
|WDZN- BYJ(F)||Irradiated XLPE insulated LSZH Flame Retardant Cable(Wire)||A、B、C、D||1||1-400||450/750|
|WDZN- BYJ(F)R||Irradiated XLPE insulated LSZH Flame Retardant Fire resistant Cable(Wire)||A、B、C、D||1||1-10||450/750|
|WDZ-KYJ(F)Y (WDZ-KYJ(F)E)||Irradiated XLPE insulated LSZH Flame Retardant Control Cable(Wire)||A、B、C、D||2-61||1-70||450/750|
|WDZ-KYJ(F)Y22（WDZ—KYJ(F)E22）||Irradiated XLPE insulated steel tape armored LSZH Fire resistant Control Cable(Wire)||A、B、C、D||2-61||1-10||450/750|
|WDZN-KYJ(F)Y (WDZN-KYJ(F)E)||Irradiated XLPE insulated PO sheathed LSZH Fire resistant Control Cable(Wire)||A、B、C、D||2-61||1-10||450/750|
|WDZN-YJ(F)Y22(WDZN-YJ(F)E22)||Irradiated XLPE insulated steel tape armored PO sheathed LSZH Fire resistant Control Cable(Wire)||A、B、C、D||2-61||1-10||450/750|
|WDZ-YJ(F)Y （WDZ-YJ(F)E）||Irradiated XLPE insulated PO sheathed LSZH Flame retardant resistant Control Cable(Wire)||A、B、C、D||1-5||1.5-800||600/1000|
|WDZ-YJ(F)Y22（WDZ-YJ(F)E22）||Irradiated XLPE insulated Steel tape armored sheathed LSZH Flame retardant Power Cable(Wire)||A、B、C、D||1-5||1.5-400||600/1000|
|WDZN-YJ(F)Y (WDZN-YJ(F)E)||Irradiated XLPE insulated PO sheathed LSZH Fire resistant Power Cable(Wire)||A、B、C、D||1-5||1.5-800||600/1000|
|WDZN-YJ(F)Y22(WDZN-YJ(F)E22)||Irradiated XLPE insulated Steel tape armored PO sheathed LSZH Fire resistant Power Cable(Wire)||A、B、C、D||1-5||1.5-400||600/1000|